June 2021 South Carolina Sunday Services [audio, video & notes for each service] from 2021-06-06 to 2021-06-27 are available here.
AUDIO [Soundcloud] from
South Carolina JUNE 2021 Sunday Services
VIDEO [Facebook] & NOTES from
South Carolina JUNE 2021 Sunday Services
Notes for Sunday SC 2021-06-06
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Isaiah 40, Galatians 6:1-9, Romans 8:28, Philippians 2:13
- We carry around this old man that’s not of God but we don’t have to operate in him.
- Consequences, good or bad, follow choices.
- If you’re walking in the Lord and showing His love, they don’t need to remember your name but they’ll remember the Lord and know Him.
- If you are His you are sheep, you need guidance. Let the Lord be your strength. It’s a choice to allow Him to lead you. Know that God knows, your carnal man doesn’t.
- If you are His you are His servant. A servant does what the master requires, if you don’t you are not His servant. If you find yourself failing it’s likely you aren’t serving Him but you’re serving yourself.
- The Lord is a redeemer, turn to Him now and allow Him to turn the bad choices you’ve made into good.
- The only way we will not be weary in well-doing and not faint is to walk in His strength. If you ask the Lord to open your eyes, see past all the carnal stuff and see in His perspective that’s believing God.
- When you reach the end of your rope you can then walk in His strength.
- You can have hope because you know the Lord is bigger. The battle takes place in the heavenlies, God is bigger than everything.
- You can rest in Christ; in His blood, power, love. When you’re walking in Him you can then have hope.
Notes for Sunday SC 2021-06-13
- Steven Atherton
- 2 Timothy 3:1-9, 1 Timothy 4, 1 Corinthians 4:15-16, Exodus to Deuteronomy, Matthew 24:12-13, 1 Corinthians 15:19, Romans 8:18, 2 Kings 18:1-7, 1 Samuel 12:13-15, Judges 19, Matthew 27
- 2 Timothy 3 Teaching https://www.thefishermenministry.org/writings/teachings/these-are-the-last-days/
- Why are we in perilous times? The lack of love for one another and an abundance of loving self.
- Blaspheming is not doing the word of God, not submitting unto the authority you are under, whether it be employer, husband, etc…
- Do you recognize what God is doing for you? You are unthankful. When you walk in the mercy and grace of God you can’t help but be thankful.
- Holiness is not manifested in the flesh.
- You are to stand as Moses did, are you willing to? His job was to set the captives free and show them the ways of the Lord so they may come to believe God and walk as he did.
- God provided for his people, if you are his he wants to do the same for you.
- To the world Christianity looks foolish. Are you willing to look foolish for the salvation of God?
- The short time on this earth is to perfect you to be able to enjoy the things of the Lord for eternity and they are worth passing through.
- The good fight of faith is laboring against the unbelief. It is okay to struggle.
- Will you believe the word of the prophet and stand in it no matter what you face?
- Do you trust God or do you trust in man/self? If you will trust God, you will experience his moving. He is enormously good!
- The Lord is building up a people he can move through. He is where our hope is and he needs a people who will choose to stand and believe him!!
Notes for Sunday SC 2021-06-20
- Megan Atherton
- 2 Timothy 3, Psalm 73, Colossians 3:23-24, Galatians 6:1-10
- You start your day at the end of your rope, without Him we can do nothing. You start your day completely in yourself, but you don’t have to continue in that.
- You have eyes in your head to see others, not yourself. It’s an opportunity to see others struggling you can lift them up in prayer. When you’re looking at yourself you’re only seeing what you’re not getting.
- A fool is someone that denies the Lord and the presence of Him.
- Serving the Lord is the highest honor there is.
- We can forget the chastening of the Lord is a blessing, an opportunity to look for mercy.
- When you do all heartily unto the Lord you’re not looking at a man for the benefit but you’re looking at the Lord.
- You have your salvation to walk out whether others are or not.
- You will reap what you sow. Anything you do a lot, you will get better at. Any thoughts you entertain will get stronger in your mind. If you sow to the love yourself, you will reap corruption.
- Most people who called themselves Christians add Jesus to their life like a spice, instead of laying down their life for Christ.
- Do not weary in well doing. If you have fainted in your well doing, go to the Lord, repent and ask Him to revive that in you.
Notes for Sunday SC 2021-06-27
- Angie Perry
- Steve Atherton
- John 3:30, Hebrews 11:1, Proverbs 20:27-30, Psalm 37:4, Psalm 51:1-19, John 8:32, James 1:5-6, Psalm 78, 1 John 1:5, Luke 10:27, Psalm 37:25, Psalm 18:3, Psalm 50:1
- Will you allow the Lord to glorify himself through you? Or are you going to be all about you? It is an honor to glorify the King, Jesus.
- Faith is believing a thing before you see or understand, you are called to walk by faith, faith in Christ’s sufficiency.
- Do you believe the words spoken to you by those the Lord has placed over you in his body are the words of the Lord and choose to believe them?
- Do you want to be cleansed, to you want him to finish the work he started in you?
- The closer you get to the Lord, the worse you see yourself. That is an opportunity to choose to believe who he is and his sufficiency for you, that is you decreasing and him increasing!
- All are guilty and all need mercy, you won’t receive the mercy if you don’t acknowledge your guilt.
- God is a redeemer; he cleans up your mess and causes the bad to work out for his good if you’ll allow him to. He also is the great shepherd who will lead you on a right path.
- Are you seeking what is entertaining, what feel good, what you like, what seems right to your carnal man? When you walk in that, broken hearts are created. When you choose the Lord, no matter how many broken hearts you had a part in God can redeem them unto him. Allow him to fix and guide you in his ways.
- Be thankful for the truth, it shall set you free?
- Wisdom comes from God, anything else is not wisdom. To the world, God’s wisdom is foolishness. The word says to ask believing nothing wavering and he will give you liberally.
- Do you know the Lord wants to accomplish his will in you? Anything else is not faith. God sees faith, where there is faith, he will move! When you don’t believe God, you limit God.
- There is never a time you don’t need him. If you don’t recognize your broken and go unto the Lord and ask him to fix it, you will stay broken, no one else can fix you.
- You cannot love anyone else unless you love with the love of the Lord.
- The Lord must increase, and you all must decrease, he will, will he in you? Delight yourself in him! He’s a good God, stop complaining, let him increase being thankful for all he has done and is doing!
- There’s nothing special about the people, there’s something special about their God! Are you going to be one to show forth the power of God to others?