Topic: Choose To Believe God by Sue Eutsler
Soundcloud Audio from JULY 16th, 2017 Texas Sunday Service
Notes from JULY 16th, 2017 Arizona Sunday Service
- Sue Eutsler
- Mark 9:23
- Hebrews 11
- Hebrews 12
- Gluttony is not just about the physical, but also about the financial and satisfying the flesh.
- If you want to believe God, then believe God.
- You please God by faith. It is impossible to please God without faith.
- Proof that you believe God is obedience to His Word.
- God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.
- You have to fight to choose to believe God.
- You can not escape responsibility of faith.
- The only limiting factor to you receiving all the good things of God, is you, and your choice to believe.
- We have evidence of God’s move in our lives, all we have to do is believe God.
- What do you want? Do you want the things of God or the things of Egypt?
- Lay aside every weight and the sin (unbelief) which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. That is accepting the responsibility of faith.
- When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and then don’t go forward in it, you are saying that God isn’t worth all of this.